Use of BookMarksStore.com's website
You are being provided with a limited license to use this Website and Site Content solely for the purpose of assessing the product and service offerings on the Website, and placing orders for the products and services offered by BookMarksStore.com via this Website. You are not conveyed any right or license by implication, estoppel, or otherwise in or under a patent, trademark, copyright, or proprietary right of BookMarksStore.com or any third party. You may not use any meta-tags or other "hidden text" utilizing BookMarksStore.com name or trademarks without BookMarksStore.com's express written consent. Unless you receive BookMarksStore.com's express written consent, you may not:
- resell or make any other commercial use of this Website (or any portion thereof), or the Site Content;
- modify, adapt, translate, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble or convert into a readable format, any part of this Website or its underlying HTML or other code (except as it may be interpreted and displayed by web browser for purposes of using the Website).
- copy, imitate, mirror, reproduce, distribute, publish, download, display, perform, post or transmit any Site Content in any form or by any means, including, but not limited to, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording or otherwise;
- make a derivative use of the Website and/or any Site Content; or
- utilize data mining, gathering or extraction methods such as bots, spiders, or other automated tools (whether directly or indirectly) to collect information from the Website or any user of the Website.
You agree to abide by these Site Terms and not to use the products and services offered by BookMarksStore.com for any improper, illegal, unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, "junk mail," "spam," "chain letters," "pyramid schemes," or any other form of improper solicitation.
BookMarksStore.com may terminate this license and your use of or access to this Website if you make or permit any unauthorized use of this Website or the information, Site Content, services, products and materials contained in or offered through this Website. Such actions by you may also violate applicable law including, without limitation, copyright laws, trademark laws (including trade dress), and communications regulations and statutes. We reserve the right to have all violators prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
In order to take advantage of the full functionality of this Website and to order products and services it will be necessary for you to register and establish an account with BookMarksStore.com, In the event that updated, new, additional and/or enhanced features are added to this Website previously registered users will not generally be required to re-register, however, you may be required to re-acknowledge these Terms and Conditions and/or other terms and condition that may accompany these new features, updates and/or enhancements.
When you register you agree to provide accurate and current information about yourself (and your company) as requested during the registration process. You also agree to update and maintain your account information so that it remains accurate and current. Not all products and services are made available to all customers. The products and services available will depend on the membership level you choose during the registration process (or any change you may make thereafter). You agree that you are only entitled to those products and services that are available to the BMS members.
As part of the registration process, you will be required to create a User ID and choose a password. It is your responsibility to choose an appropriate password and to keep it confidential. You are responsible for all activities that occur under your User ID and password. If you believe your User ID/password has been compromised in any way you should immediately change it by logging on to your account and then following the instructions for changing your password. You agree that you will immediately notify BookMarksStore.com in the event you become aware of any unauthorized use of your user ID and password.